oxicodona, Oxycodone, sold under brand name Oxycodone among others, is an opioid medication used for treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is usually taken by mouth, and is available in immediate-release and controlled-release formulations.
This medication is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
How to use Oxycodone HCL Solution
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking oxycodone and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. You may take this drug with or without food. If you have nausea, it may help to take this drug with food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about other ways to decrease nausea (such as lying down for 1 to 2 hours with as little head movement as possible).
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- If you are using the liquid form of this medication, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how to check or measure the dose.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose, take the medication more frequently, or take it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
- Pain medications work best if they are used when the first signs of pain occur. If you wait until the pain has worsened, the medication may not work as well.
- If you have ongoing pain (such as due to cancer), your doctor may direct you to also take long-acting opioid medications. In that case, this medication might be used for sudden (breakthrough) pain only as needed. Other pain relievers (such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen) may also be prescribed with this medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using oxycodone safely with other drugs.
- Suddenly stopping this medication may cause withdrawal, especially if you have used it for a long time or in high doses. To prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have any withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mental/mood changes (including anxiety, trouble sleeping, thoughts of suicide), watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea, sweating, muscle aches, or sudden changes in behavior.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.Tell your doctor if your pain does not get better or if it gets worse.
oksikodon, oxopane, oksikodon nedir, oksapan, oksikodon içeren ilaçlar, hidrokodon içeren ilaçlar, oxapan, oxycontin fiyat, oxycodon, vicodin etken maddesi, oxycodone nedir, oxopan, oxicodona, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxycodone side effects, opiates, oxycodone 5mg, oxycotin, percocet side effects, is oxycontin still prescribed, what is oxycodone, what is percocet, oxycontin vs oxycodone, percodan, k 56 pink pill, oxy drug, k18 pill, oxycodone dosage, oxycodone 10mg, pain meds, oxicodona, oxycodone hydrochloride, side effects of oxycodone, is oxycodone the same as percocet, oxycodone 5 mg, oxycodone hcl, percocet 30 mg, is oxycodone an opioid, pain killer medicine, k56 pill, percocet pill, acetaminophen / oxycodone side effects, k 57 pill, oxycodone 15mg, k 56, does oxycodone have tylenol in it, oxycodone 30mg, side effects of percocet, oxicodone, oxycodone 20mg, k56 pink pill, what does oxycodone do, oxycodone pill, roxy pills, percocet pills, how long does oxycodone take to work, percocet drugs, oxycodine, oxycodone hcl 5 mg tablet, oxy pill, oxycodone 10, 30 mg oxycodone,
endone, oxycodone endone, oxycodone 5mg, oxycodone effects, what is oxycodone, oxycodone hydrochloride, oxycontin, oxycodone 5 mg, tapentadol, codeine, tramadol, targin, oxycodone mylan, mylan, oxycodone 5 mg opinie, morphine, oxy, oxycodone ir, palexia, oxycodone 10mg, oxycodone vs oxycontin, oxytocin, naloxone, oxycodone naloxone, tapentadol vs oxycodone
There are no reviews yet.